CYBERSECURITY- Information Technology Research Paper
Be the equivalent of at least three (4) pages or 1000 words
- Be a written essay withwell-developed paragraphs to answer the prompt.
- Each essay should feature multiple paragraphs.
- As with your written papers in courses in the program, each essay should include an introduction, supporting paragraphs, and a conclusion/summary paragraph.
- Each paragraph should be fully developed with an introductory sentence, supporting sentences, and a concluding sentence.
- It is highly advisable to provide the reader with a thesis statement and a thesis map for each answer. You should carefully plan your essay as you will be graded on your ability to demonstrate your knowledge of thearea and your written communication skills.While no formal reference citations are required, you should include names of key individuals who stand out in the areas being discussed in the various questions.