Need assistance in developing the Operations Management /Marketing recommendations aspect of the paper below. More emphasis on the marketing aspect Max 2pages.No plagiarism pls.Try working with rough draft
· Follow APA Standards
· Recommend a series of strategic actions and operational activities in the areas of (a) organizational flowchart (i.e., organizational structure and design), (b) organizational culture, (c) human capital and motivational and rewarding programs, (d) operational technologies and process (including supply chain), and (e) strategic actions for diversity and globalization.
· Recommend the implementation of a monitoring and control tool (i.e., balanced scorecard as in Kaplan & Norton)
· Product development plans and strategies
· Value proposition statement
· Strategies for branding
· Service quality strategies
· Distribution channels and logistics strategies, including E-commerce (be sure to name supply chain participants)
· A communication plan that integrates ideas and messages for advertising, social media, viral marketing, personal, selling direct marketing, and public relations (include a table with at least five strategies)
· Recommendations for future research and innovation
APA and Use of . References
· Bibliographic notes of eight scholarly sources from the library
· Use APA for reference entries
Products and Services
The Soccer League Network (SLN) is an entertainment company that organizes, promotes, and manages live soccer games. Soccer is currently the most viewed sport globally and has a steady annual increase in viewers (Plunkett, Plunkett, Steinberg, Faulk & Snider 2017). SLN will break into the industry and work alongside strong competitors such as NBC, ESPN, and Univision, who currently split TV rights for major league soccer in America (Plunkett et al., 2017). We will provide the highest quality soccer entertainment. SLN is optimistic and confident in its ability and has plans to expand its entertainment sector to England and Spain, who house the top three soccer teams in the world, in terms of revenue, for the 2016-2017 season (Plunkett et al., 2017).
The organizational model used at SLN will be the traditional functional structure and the contemporary team structure (Robbins, Coulter, & DeCenzo, 2015). The consultants of Group 3 will hold executive vice president positions responsible for separate departments. Each executive vice president will create teams of specialized employees to complete functional goals and will be responsible for team productivity. This model is a combination of the models listed in Robbins et al. (2015), to ensure that the company has measurable success.
Organizational Structure :
All executives report to CEO—-
The First Executive would be in charge of Team Development. This team will build Interstate competitions between colleges through a process of promotion and relegation. Promotion and Relegation is defined as a process where teams are transferred between multiple divisions based on their performance for the completed season (Jasina & Rotthoff, 2010).
The second executive would be in charge of Marketing, Advertising, and Fundraising. There are quite a number of deep pocket sponsors that are willing to support the network in exchange for prime-time slots to advertise their businesses. In addition, SLN can form lucrative sponsorship alliances with name brands like Nike, Adidas, and other apparel manufacturer to handle all teams merchandising on a national scale (Plunkett et al., 2017). More interest and exposure in the U.S. will help to attract such sponsorships (Novy-Williams, 2017).
The third executive would be in charge of Sales. “A losing season means revenue losses in the millions due to lower ticket sales” (Plunkett et al., 2017). This team would engage in aggressive sales strategies to ensure that tickets are sold out and as such create a fan base that would translate to high viewer ratings which would make the network remain profitable.
Mission: Soccer League Network (SLN) is dedicated to providing the highest quality soccer entertainment.
Vision: SLN will be the most watched and reputable network for watching collegiate soccer in five years. In 10 years, SLN will expand its entertainment sector to England and Spain.
Values: Sportsmanship, Diversity, Integrity, and Personal Accountability