Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
Please answers these questions
1) what are the steps a supply chain manager should take when auditing a company?
2) illustrate the purchasing steps from request to order?
3) what are the main differences between tendering and RFQs?
4) If you have two companies, one that sells milk and the other sells cell phones, who do
you think will follow an agile strategy, and who do you think will follow a lean strategy
5) IF the hospital applying the two bin shelving system (KANBAN), what are the benefits
6) illustrate the reduction of inventory effect on DuPont analysis of a certain company.
7) why it’s not good to have an extremely negative value in days or an extremely positive
value in cash to cash cycle time.
You can see the Chapters.