nswer the critical thinking questions throughout the presentation in a Microsoft® Word ® document.
As well as,
Create an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes describing the following:
- The main influences involved in the development of psychology
- Early research on the function of the brain
- How the research influenced the study of the mind-body interaction
- The major developments that led to experimental psychology
- A description for each influence or development and how they contributed to the field of psycholog